1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
"What I wouldn't give to go off on this adventure with you, Missy!" she exclaimed softly, the old mischief crinkling her eyes. "But this time you'll have to do the traveling for both of us, I'm afraid. Just remember,life's a wonderful panorama wherever one lives, and only a fool laments what cannot be changed."
..from Child of the Northern Spring by Persia Woolley
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
Hockey Night in Canada
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
2:30PM (it is actually 2:43PM)
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
Peter Gabriel singing and a lawn mower
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
2 hours ago. I went to the Spiritual Fellowship and then came back.
7. What are you wearing?
Black Old Navy T-shirt with witch picture, brown pants, colourful hand knit socks
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
I always dream. Don't remember last night's except for my house was full of piles of papers that needed to be tidied...hmmm...much like real life
9. When was the last time you laughed?
a 1/2 an hour ago I think. I like to laugh a lot
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
front: John Lennon poster, John Lennon portrait in pointillism, a small beatles collage, cnadle holder with 3 black candles
left: 2 windows with 8 construction paper Jack-o-Lanterns on them, framed postcar that says..."Music is a Moral Law. It gives soul to the Universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and charm and gaiety to life and to everything"......Plato, Jim's Journeyman Registration and his recognition of 25 years service.
back: matching candle holder to one at front, antique sign that says "All the latest hits of Radio-Stage-Screen", 3 framed picture disc vinyl albums of a) Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell, b)Elvis Presley in black leather outfit and c) a Pink Floyd album (I think)
right: antique Victrola poster, picture of two people jiving, still life of 45's and sunglasses, a neon sign that says "Mr. Music"
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
probably....All I can think of is... my dog howling to the ring tone samples on my cell phone. (it's hilarious)
12. What do you think about this meme?
13. What's the last film you saw?
Curious George. ( I need to get out more!)
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money? Make sure the people I care about were set for life. Buy an island and live on the beach and knit and do pottery. Travel. Get a really cool car. Donate time and money to worthy causes. Have shrimp every day and poutine and creme carmel. And, employ my own personal trainer to make sure I take care of myself and someone to brush my teeth and shop for me and....I don't think there is an end to all the things I would and could do.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I have a birthmark shaped like an anchor
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
We would all be able to accept the differences in people.
17. Do you like dancing?
18. George Bush?
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
they are Rhea and Patrick. Thought of Sydney and Yolanda at one point. Always loved Yagoda.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
You did good girl!
22. Who should do this meme?
anyone who wants to