Kessie had a really big day on Saturday! She got her fall hair cut! I went to a new groomer because the last one, whom I only used once, went out of business! I like the new groomer better! She came home in the afternoon and this is all she did!
She has so little fur on her right now that I decided to knit her a sweater.
I grabbed what I had on hand and here is the result. It kind of looks like one of those caterpillars with the furry middles ...Wooly Bear Caterpillars!
The other knitting that I did on the weekend: 2 more purses to felt.
I committed myself to make a prayer shawl for the fellowship I attend to raffle off. I thought that Prayer shawls would be difficult but anything that I look up is a rectangular shape and K3, P3 seed pattern. Has anyone seen one of these type completed? Are they nice? Or should I try a simple lace trangular shawl?
I felt busy this weekend but I can't think of anything else I did other than grocery shop and go to the Fellowship.
Ten Knitterly Things:
1. I started knitting after seeing Kaffe Fassett give a talk.
2. My husband bought me knitting classes for Christmas that year.
3. I have been knitting non-stop for 13 years.
4. I am a thrower.
5. I like to knit without a pattern.
6. I love cables.
7. I love using DK weight yarn.
8. I knit a log cabin blanket before I knew it was a thing that people do. I used up left over yarn with it.
9. I spent one summer 6 years ago Koolaid dying everything.
10. I used to knit and sell Teddy Bears.
Have a good evening!