Thursday, December 18, 2008
99 things meme
Nicked from Knitters-Knitters.
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. (have 2 blogs)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. .
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. Once at a Wedding. I will probably never do it again. Too nerve wracking
11. Bungee jumped. No freakin' way.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Paper Making, Pottery, Photography....
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train. Took the train from Montreal to Saskatoon when a child. 3 nights on the train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon. Oh you must be joking.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Several. The most memorable from the 14th floor of an apartement whiole enjoying a mind altering substance. You could see the world turn. Really.
31. Hit a home run. ...Being able to hit a ball first would be good...
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. Not taught myself, but have been taught French.
37.Had enough money to be truly satisfied. I am satisfied with my life as it is.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. Acute Appendicitis New Years Eve 30 or so years ago...
47. Had your portrait painted. As a child.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistene chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. Lots of snorkeling in pools. Once in Mexico in the Ocean. Fish freaked me out a bit. And claustrophobia.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood. Once. I have small veins. It was painful.
65. Gone sky diving. Never ever ever.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter. .
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. Cindy my dolly.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. Sad but true.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone. Broken ribs a couple of times falling down stairs and a bone in my foot slipping on ice.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. I was up for jury selection but never got on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. Gowan (Canadian Singer)
92. Joined a book club. Started a book club no less.
93. Lost a loved one. but only if you count my pets
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.