Google+ Followers

Friday, June 16, 2006

RED


Red is the colour of my true love's hair... Huh? Thes lyrics just popped into my head. Does anyone know what song it is from??? Sorry I have no prizes for anyone who enlightens me. But you will get to feel the joy of knowing more than me. That's worth it right? I can see you all nodding yes with great passion! :-D

The red thing I have chosen is a stained glass rose that my Mother made for me many years ago. I love the colour of it and the way the morning sun shines through it. The center is made out of a saucer with glass "stones" on it.

Edited to add: I am so sorry!! I will never post in red again!! Go, rest your eyes!!

6 comments:

kt said...

I don't know the song title, but I'll accept half a point for knowing that Donovan (urg) sang it...

Great job with color week!

(My word verification code is "giqpcmrp", a sound eerily similar to that which I make when laughing through a mouthful of Cheez-Its...thought you should know...)

Jae said...

I'm liking these colour pics - really liked grey.

martina said...

Glad you told me, KT!! :-D

Dipsy D. said...

Sorry on the lyrics front - but I love that stained glass rose!

LisaB said...

Wowsers I felt like I was on something trying to read that!

Cathy said...

Your mother made that?! Wow! I love it.