Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mind of an artist!

Your Birthdate: January 29


You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November
I have a mind like an artist, hmm. If that means it is hopelessly disorganized and always full of rambling thoughts and images then I guess I do. If on the other hand it means that I am always able to make that mind create unique art then I am sorry I don't.
I don't fit into traditional environments.
Oh, and do I have big dreams in that overcrowded mind! And, oh, do I have problems putting them into action!
November is the month between the months my babies were born in. It is the month of birth for most of my close friends and my sister.
I came home yesterday after waiting for my Dad to decide to wake up all day. My sister said that she'd stay asleep as long as she could if she had just been through the surgery he had. When we left at 6PM he was opening his eyes a tiny minute fraction and moving his hand occasionally. I would have really felt better if I could have stayed until he was completely awake but I had obligations to my children. This morning I called the hospital and the nurse said he was responding to commands but was still largely asleep. I will call again this evening for an update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the same birthday as my sister! She was born in 82. Hopefully that description fits you, because it doesn't describe her even slightly. LOL