Thursday, February 15, 2007

February Blocks



These are the completed Project Spectrum blocks for February. I like how they look all together.


This is a scrumble bag I did way back last spring. It never felt done to me until today. Last night I took the scissors to it and gave some of the long furry bits a trim. The top picture is without a flash. It shows the colours more as they are. The bottom picture is with a flash. It shows the details of the knitting and beading more clearly.



Twenty minutes to Gray's Anatomy!! Will Meredith find her knight in shining whatever??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool project spectrum blocks! And your scramble bag is great. Isn't it funny how one little change makes something just right?

Anonymous said...

Love log-cabin blocks!
BTW, there is something in Grey's - I tried to ressist, but it pulled me in like vacuum - so every monday night I am in front of my TV watching! (and knitting, ofcourse)

barbp said...

I've been swamped at work (and working from home) over the last couple of weeks so haven't been by. I just caught up on your posts. The sweater for "the boy" turned out so nice. Great job. And I totally love the Zakka Bag. It's so cheery. I enjoyed reading your "D" list. I had my years with number 9 but I'm now med free and closely watch my emotional health.

I'd love to see a pix of the bike seat on the bike. Take care.