Friday, September 22, 2006

Five Things Meme

I read this meme at KT's who got it from Suze who got it from Bec and then I changed it just a little bit. So here is my own five things meme.

Five things I wish were in my freezer:

1. Tiger shrimp
2. Mom's "earthquake" cookies (ginger cookies)
3. strawberry jam
4. Pralines and Cream Hagen Daaz ice cream
5. Belgian Chocolates

Five things I wish were in my closet:

1. space
2. shoes for every day of the year
3. a tiara
4. Stacey and Clinton
5. lights

Five things I wish were in my car:

1. teleporter
2. seat heaters
3. a maid
4. surround sound
5. a chauffeur for when I am tired

Five things I wish were in my purse

1. a gold card with no limit
2. a Blackberry
3. Werthers
4. Keys to the castle
5. keys to my little red Corvette

Consider yourself tagged if you want to play!

2 comments:

Bec said...

I do like this version: especially the chauffeur, and the gold card!

don't need any seat heaters just now, though, it's 34 degrees C and climbing!

nice to meet you. i'm going to check out your knitting with Grey's Anatomy link - looks like fun.

kt said...

Oh, but you must share Stacy and Clinton! Marion and I just adore them.

Not going into the bathroom humor, eh? Well, alright, we'll let it go this time..... (heh-heh)