Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Blogger Ate My Melancholy!

I had a wonderfully melancholy post all ready to post.
I really did.
Blogger ate it.
And now I am really not melancholy any more!
So I hope it was good going down.
In its place
One leprechaun sock.



The New Mission Falls shipment!
Books
and

Wool 1824 Tricolour

Can't wait to knit with it!



A sample of The Sweet Sheep sock yarn.

I should be seeing the new colours any day!

I did have a bit of a melancholy day. Writing did help it go away. Journaling does help. Creative blocks will break open!

And now to dance!

3 comments:

barbp said...

Glad your blahs went away. Blogger almost ate my post - must have been full from yours. Have fun with the Mission Falls yarns - it sure to be a good seller.

Liz K. said...

Yeah, isn't the new blogger supposed to automatically save your posts? Bullsh*t!

Sorry about that, but I'm glad you released your melancholy.

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Love the Mission Falls colours.
Happy Knitting!