Saturday, February 23, 2008

And still more Knitting

At the shop I am organizing an Cable Afghan Knit a Long. All the cable patterns have flower names so I am doing my squares in greens and carnation peach.

This is the first square. Rose Garden.




I have almost finshed my Berroco Comfort short row bag. It is all together and blocked but it really needs a lining.

I think that the colours may be hard to match so it may be a while.


I do like the colour combo though.



I am almost comleted my Pullover from Weekend Knitting by Teva Durham. Instead of cashmere I used Patagonia Nature cotton.
It will be a great summer warmer!









I just love the colours in this yarn



Don't you?

More details about this project are on Ravelry where I am martianknit.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Great KAL! I like the bag. I would pick a color from the outside and use a solid colored fabric for lining, but that's just me.
I love the yarn you use for your Pullover!