Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Need to Lie Down.

It has been a while since I have posted any knitting content. Not because I am not knitting because I am ALWAYS knitting. But, because....I am knitting and running a shop and being a semi present Mother and Wife. And reading and beading and taking nutrition classes and furtively thinking about cleaning and giving input on the main bathroom redec.

Don't know about you. I need to lie down now.

At the moment I am waiting for my 11 o'clock Thursday student to arrive so I will have to pause in my post very soon.

What have I been knitting? Yes, I heard you ask.

I have been working on the Cloisonne Jacket from Interweave Knits. I am only doing it........




and I am back again.....


I am only knitting the Cloisonne during the evenings at home because of the colour work that is involved. It is not that difficult but there is no repeated row in the pattern so I can't do it from memory. I find it hard to even watch the TV at the same time.



I have gotten a bit further than in the photo but alas I have not taken a photo yet...Soon I promise!


I spent a good part of the weekend knitting eggs to be embellished with beads. I knit them with Noro Silk Garden and got a wonderful array of colours from the one 50 gram ball.


Then I started knitting Bunny Nuggets....





I am loving this tiny knitting!

I have also knit 2 1/2 socks,
a sweater for Bruce (which his wife ripped out...so needs to be reknit)(le sigh), a shawl, a scarf, a few cowls....several hearts (I still need to knit more of them)... Ah yes...I do have a photo of the hearts .


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: