Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Poison Fingerless Gloves

 The test knit of Vickie's Entrelac Fingerless Gloves is done! I really like how they turned out!
 They are knit with a ball of hand dyed I had stashed in a desk drawer..  I can't remember how long I've had it nor where it came from.  Luckily there was a tag with ball info on it.
The Company/person is KNITTINK - Comic Book Inspired Yarn & Fiber!  There seems to still be a website. http://www.dyeknittinkdye.com/ .
The yarn is Baby Alpaca/Wool/Silk lend.  3.5oz , 252 yards/ 3.5oz.  The colour name is "Putting the Poison Back in Ivy -Variant"
Love the colours. Loved knitting with it.  And loved the pattern.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just read this one. ;) the yarn is from me!!! ;) it was a podcast prize but not my colours.

Martina said...

Now I remember! Thanks so much! The yarn was perfect for Entrelac.