Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall is Here


As I was sitting at the computer this early this morning the sun was coming up. The early morning light was glowing on the trees in the front of our house and that was filling the room with a golden hue. It was a magical moment that I was completely unable to capture in these pictures.


But I wanted to share it anyways. There is something so wonderful about the way fall makes me feel. I love the colours, I love the crispness in the air. I love the apples and pumpkins. I love the crunching sound the leaves make as I take Kessie for a walk. I love how some leaves freak Kessie out so much she cautiously approaches them and then seems let down that it is only a drying leaf!



I also love that we start to wear our sweaters and scarves and mitts.


I started Tudora from Knitty yesterday and got done today. Ahhh.. a sense of accopmlishment.

Now I am going to have some lovely lunch and then go out into the golden wonderfulness.

No comments: